- Remove Smoking Cessation filter Smoking Cessation
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Virtual Reality filter Virtual Reality
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 5 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project pilot tested and evaluated a smoking cessation clinical decision support system, finding it was feasible to implement, easy to use and helpful for patient care, and led to an increase in patient quit attempts.
This project focused on developing and implementing CDS tools to support nurses in the development of care plans and involvement in quality improvement activities in the area of fall prevention in acute care.
Developed a detailed plan for the implementation and support of informatics tools in regional health centers including the creation of informatics tools to manage institutional surgical care information, creation of a multi-institutional partnership to manage both the informatics and surgical quality improvement programs, and the development of an economic model related to the business and safety benefits.