- Remove Smoking Cessation filter Smoking Cessation
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove McAlearney, Ann Scheck filter McAlearney, Ann Scheck
- Remove Tubb, Matthew Robert filter Tubb, Matthew Robert
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
Search found 2 items
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
This project developed and tested a tablet-based decision aid to assist primary care providers in applying patient-reported outcomes to smoking cessation and found that the tool facilitated more conversations about smoking cessation between patients and providers.