- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Medication Adherence filter Medication Adherence
- Remove North Carolina filter North Carolina
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 3 items
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
This project enhanced the Children’s Electronic Health Record Format (Format) by identifying a high priority set of 47 functional requirements from the initial larger set, and creating a list of 16 recommended uses of the Format along with implementation notes.
The goal of this project was to promote increased adherence to evidence-based pharmacotherapy guidelines through both traditional clinic-based and newer models of care.