- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Oregon filter Oregon
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Data Visualization filter Data Visualization
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
The goal of this project is to design and test an information technology called Power to the People to support self-care management among older patients with chronic heart failure.
This project reviewed the evidence on the barriers and drivers to the use of interactive consumer health information technology by the elderly, those with chronic conditions or disabilities, and the underserved.