- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Oregon filter Oregon
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
Search found 2 items
This research team designed and tested an application called Power to the People to assist older patients to self-manage their chronic heart failure.
This project reviewed the evidence on the barriers and drivers to the use of interactive consumer health information technology by the elderly, those with chronic conditions or disabilities, and the underserved.