- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Virginia filter Virginia
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This research team designed and tested an application called Power to the People to assist older patients to self-manage their chronic heart failure.
This project tested a mobile health application’s impact on reducing readmissions among patients with cirrhosis within 30 days of hospital discharge, and found it to be usable and feasible.