- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 4 items
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
This project developed and tested a tablet-based decision aid to assist primary care providers in applying patient-reported outcomes to smoking cessation and found that the tool facilitated more conversations about smoking cessation between patients and providers.
This research focused on the design, implementation, and evaluation of a comprehensive, practical, and innovative model of care delivery that incorporates shared decisionmaking.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.