- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 4 items
This research team designed and tested an application called Power to the People to assist older patients to self-manage their chronic heart failure.
This project tested a mobile health application’s impact on reducing readmissions among patients with cirrhosis within 30 days of hospital discharge, and found it to be usable and feasible.
This study evaluated Heart360, a mobile health management tool to improve blood pressure monitoring, medication management, and provider communication for stroke survivors.
This project reviewed the evidence on the barriers and drivers to the use of interactive consumer health information technology by the elderly, those with chronic conditions or disabilities, and the underserved.