- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Nurse filter Nurse
- Remove Researcher filter Researcher
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 4 items
The purpose of this research was to investigate the relationships between electronic health record adoption and usability, work environment, and patient and nurse outcomes.
This project seeks to develop an understanding of the cognitive work of clinician teams and family members involved in pediatric trauma care transitions in order to design usable and useful health information technologies.
This project will study the impact of design on providers’ interactions with the electronic health record and identify strategies to enhance design to improve patient safety.
The project team developed a technical brief on the current literature around core functionalities for pediatric electronic health records to describe current practice and to provide a framework for future research.