- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 5 items
This project analyzed secondary data to identify factors associated with timely opening of electronic health record-based asynchronous alerts, timely response to the alerts, and patient outcomes.
Lessons from the On-Time Pressure Ulcer program informed the development of an On-Time Fall Prevention module, which uses documentation data elements, actionable reports, and tracking tools to address residents’ fall risk factors.
This project developed and evaluated a medication reconciliation intervention for medication monitoring and followup of elderly patients discharged from a skilled nursing facility.
This study evaluated the impact of providing information through an electronic medical record-based transitional care intervention on the care of older adults discharged from the hospital.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.