- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove Brigham and Women's Hospital filter Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Remove Johns Hopkins University filter Johns Hopkins University
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project will implement and evaluate a “smart” pillbox given to patients in order to understand its ability to minimize discrepancies in prescribed regimens and to improve patients’ medication adherence after hospital discharge.
This project seeks to develop an understanding of the cognitive work of clinician teams and family members involved in pediatric trauma care transitions in order to design usable and useful health information technologies.