- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 3 items
This project will analyze and model the information requirements, decisionmaking, and workflow of homecare nurses admitting patients and characterize if and how health information technology systems support their needs.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
Developed a regional health IT strategic plan between 28 health care providers, including a comprehensive needs assessment of all of the participating organizations, prioritization of needs, identification of health IT solutions to prioritized needs, and development of appropriate implementation plans.