- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
Search found 6 items
This project will analyze and model the information requirements, decisionmaking, and workflow of homecare nurses admitting patients and characterize if and how health information technology systems support their needs.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project examined the relative effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a health information technology intervention designed to facilitate high-quality care transitions to home health care.
This project analyzed the efficacy of using clinical decision support and performance feedback to improve the control of hypertension in patients treated in community health centers.
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.
Implemented the newly developed Electronic Vision Rehabilitation Record and its tools to evaluate the effectiveness of current best practices and help refine practice as the evidence indicates.