- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Maryland filter Maryland
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project analyzed the efficacy of using clinical decision support and performance feedback to improve the control of hypertension in patients treated in community health centers.