- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Washington filter Washington
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 4 items
This research applied machine learning to develop a model predicting surgical cancellations among pediatric patients, and found the feasibility in using these algorithms as a cost-effective quality-improvement measure.
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated a voice-generated enhanced electronic note system and found that it did not improve the time to finalize notes or clinician satisfaction.
This project aimed to capture and understand how clinical work is actually done, and then to analyze how the efficiency and quality of care could be measurably improved through health information technology.
This project sought to reduce the use of emergency department services for non-urgent care by improving access to primary care physicians for Medicaid patients via the electronic medical record.