- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Brigham and Women's Hospital filter Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove Nurse Practitioner filter Nurse Practitioner
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project will implement and evaluate a “smart” pillbox given to patients in order to understand its ability to minimize discrepancies in prescribed regimens and to improve patients’ medication adherence after hospital discharge.
This study evaluated the effectiveness of an electronic medication reconciliation intervention by comparing outcomes pre- and post-implementation in six community-based primary care clinics and two inpatient facilities.