- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Schnipper, Jeffrey Lawrence filter Schnipper, Jeffrey Lawrence
- Remove Nurse Practitioner filter Nurse Practitioner
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 1 item
This research assessed the utilization of a “smart” pillbox, a prefilled electronic medication tray that sends electronic alerts and reports to patients, caregivers, and primary care providers for patients discharged from the hospital, finding an increased medication adherence among patients on five or more chronic medications.