- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Telehealth filter Telehealth
- Remove Alabama filter Alabama
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) filter Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Voice Recognition filter Voice Recognition
Search found 2 items
This project developed and tested an interactive voice response supported care transition coaching intervention, e-Coach, that supports medical patients with complex conditions as they transition from hospital to home-based care.
Develops a patient Master Visit Registry (MVR), addressing the need for better information sharing among clinical organizations and enhancing their ability to give patients continuous high-quality care when they change providers. The MVR will expand upon an existing patient record-keeping system, while improving local handling and exchange of records.