- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Telehealth filter Telehealth
- Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Drexel University filter Drexel University
- Remove Visiting Nurse Service of New York filter Visiting Nurse Service of New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Home Health Care filter Home Health Care
Search found 2 items
This study analyzed and modeled information requirements, decision making, and workflow of homecare nurses admitting patients leading to the development, review, and dissemination of information technology design and implementation recommendations in this setting.
This project examined the relative effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a health information technology intervention designed to facilitate high-quality care transitions to home health care.