- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Telehealth filter Telehealth
- Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Hewner, Sharon filter Hewner, Sharon
- Remove Sockolow, Paulina filter Sockolow, Paulina
Search found 2 items
This project will analyze and model the information requirements, decisionmaking, and workflow of homecare nurses admitting patients and characterize if and how health information technology systems support their needs.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.