- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Hypertension filter Hypertension
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Uninsured filter Uninsured
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project will analyze and model the information requirements, decisionmaking, and workflow of homecare nurses admitting patients and characterize if and how health information technology systems support their needs.
This project examined the relative effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a health information technology intervention designed to facilitate high-quality care transitions to home health care.