- Remove Alabama filter Alabama
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Sakuda, Christine M. filter Sakuda, Christine M.
- Remove Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander filter Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
Search found 2 items
Develops a patient Master Visit Registry (MVR), addressing the need for better information sharing among clinical organizations and enhancing their ability to give patients continuous high-quality care when they change providers. The MVR will expand upon an existing patient record-keeping system, while improving local handling and exchange of records.
Developed approaches to share data on patient clinical and diagnostic information across systems and created an implementation plan for systems integration.