- Remove California filter California
- Remove Washington filter Washington
- Remove Group Health Cooperative filter Group Health Cooperative
- Remove University of California, San Francisco filter University of California, San Francisco
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 4 items
This research created, piloted, and evaluated FIQS, the Family Input to Quality and Safety tool, that allows pediatric patients and their caregivers to provide safety reports regarding their inpatient care.
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
This project developed and pilot tested a screening module and clinical decision support system for adolescents’ behavioral health.
This project evaluated the use and benefits of an electronic medical record shared between patients with diabetes and their health care providers.