- Remove California filter California
- Remove Washington filter Washington
- Remove Group Health Cooperative filter Group Health Cooperative
- Remove University of Washington filter University of Washington
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 4 items
This project applied a user-centered design process to understand the needs and attitudes for sharing patient-collected lifelog data with providers to improve management and decision making.
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
This project evaluated the use and benefits of an electronic medical record shared between patients with diabetes and their health care providers.
Implemented an ambulatory computer physician order entry (ACPOE) system with clinical decision support capabilities in an ambulatory, community-based, integrated health-system; evaluated the impact of the system both internally, on organizational processes and human factors, and externally, on patient safety as measured by medication errors and adverse drug events.