- Remove California filter California
- Remove Washington filter Washington
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 4 items
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
This project studied electronic health record use, workflow, physician-patient communication, cognitive load, and user satisfaction and found multiple factors that influence physicians' work practices and perceived workload.
This project developed and pilot tested a screening module and clinical decision support system for adolescents’ behavioral health.
This project evaluated the use and benefits of an electronic medical record shared between patients with diabetes and their health care providers.