- Remove Colorado filter Colorado
- Remove Illinois filter Illinois
- Remove Obesity filter Obesity
- Remove Cardiovascular Disease filter Cardiovascular Disease
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Internet filter Internet
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 2 items
This project developed a natural language processing electronic health record search tool that automatically identifies and ranks relevant clinical information based on a patient’s presenting complaint within the emergency department setting.
This project investigated and validated the prevalence and patterns of exception reporting among physicians participating in the Cardio-HIT collaborative, a practice-based research network. The overall objectives of this study were to assess the prevalence of exception reporting, document specific reasons for exceptions, evaluate the relative accuracy of reported exceptions, and identify the location of exception data in electronic health records.