- Remove Colorado filter Colorado
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Medicaid filter Medicaid
- Remove Researcher filter Researcher
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) filter Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR)
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 3 items
This study will test the hypothesis that low-income, disadvantaged patients can provide high-quality patient-generated health data and patient-reported outcomes through commercial technologies, and that these data can be used to improve healthcare quality and delivery.
This project will clarify the relationship between “pull” and “push” health information exchange usage in primary care settings, and determine the impact of each approach on potentially avoidable and costly health care utilization.