- Remove Connecticut filter Connecticut
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Asthma filter Asthma
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 2 items
This project developed the Patient-Centered Virtual Multimedia Interactive Informed Consent tool and found that patients who used the tool had increased knowledge and higher satisfaction than control patients.
This project evaluated how the implementation of a secure e-mail messaging (e-messaging) system between clinicians and patients affects provider efficiency, utilization of emergency department for medication refills, and patients’ satisfaction.