- Remove Connecticut filter Connecticut
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove State University of New York at Buffalo filter State University of New York at Buffalo
- Remove Trustees of Columbia University in the City of New York filter Trustees of Columbia University in the City of New York
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 2 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project assessed the impact of a vaccine information exchange that linked an immunization information system (IIS) to an electronic health record (EHR) and found improvements in under- and over-immunization and immunization record completeness.