- Remove Connecticut filter Connecticut
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 6 items
This research prospectively evaluated a machine learning algorithm that identifies candidates for neurologic surgery to control epilepsy.
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
This project developed and piloted a patient-centered clinical decision support tool that was used in emergency department management of minor head injury and found high patient and clinician satisfaction and usability.
This project sought to reduce the use of emergency department services for non-urgent care by improving access to primary care physicians for Medicaid patients via the electronic medical record.
Evaluated the effects of a Web portal-based patient empowerment program and EMR system on quality of care, patient safety, and utilization for patients with diabetes and physicians in primary care practices.
Implemented and evaluated a community-wide EHR for health care providers in pediatric primary care, school health, specialty care, and emergency medicine who provide care for inner city children with asthma.