- Remove District of Columbia filter District of Columbia
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Researcher filter Researcher
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 3 items
The Electronic Data Methods (EDM) Forum facilitated learning and collaboration among researchers and other key stakeholders who are generating the data, methods, and knowledge needed to build learning health systems that will improve patient care and outcomes.
Created a secure infrastructure for communication among providers to allow electronic sharing of patient clinical information with hospitals and other physicians/health providers in the county, region, and State; also assessed the effectiveness of the system in improving workflow, timeliness and completeness of information, patient safety, continuity of care, and health outcomes.