- Remove District of Columbia filter District of Columbia
- Remove Washington filter Washington
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Researcher filter Researcher
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 3 items
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
The Electronic Data Methods (EDM) Forum facilitated learning and collaboration among researchers and other key stakeholders who are generating the data, methods, and knowledge needed to build learning health systems that will improve patient care and outcomes.
This project evaluated the use and benefits of an electronic medical record shared between patients with diabetes and their health care providers.