- Remove Georgia filter Georgia
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Natural Language Processing System filter Natural Language Processing System
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 2 items
This research evaluated the implementation and effectiveness of a clinical decision support tool designed to support the delivery of recommended care to hospitalized patients with heart failure, regardless of the reason for hospitalization.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.