- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Tennessee filter Tennessee
- Remove Kaiser Foundation Research Institute filter Kaiser Foundation Research Institute
- Remove Vanderbilt University filter Vanderbilt University
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Children filter Children
Search found 2 items
The project used text messaging reminders to assess the impact of personal medication management tools on medication adherence in adolescents with asthma.
The project team successfully developed a knowledgebase specific to medication management for children. The tools created included an algorithm for rounding of medication doses and a compounded medication knowledgebase.