- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Tennessee filter Tennessee
- Remove Kaiser Foundation Research Institute filter Kaiser Foundation Research Institute
- Remove Vanderbilt University filter Vanderbilt University
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
The project used text messaging reminders to assess the impact of personal medication management tools on medication adherence in adolescents with asthma.
Developed a detailed plan for the implementation and support of informatics tools in regional health centers including the creation of informatics tools to manage institutional surgical care information, creation of a multi-institutional partnership to manage both the informatics and surgical quality improvement programs, and the development of an economic model related to the business and safety benefits.