- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Tennessee filter Tennessee
- Remove Kaiser Foundation Research Institute filter Kaiser Foundation Research Institute
- Remove Vanderbilt University filter Vanderbilt University
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Women filter Women
Search found 2 items
This research examined characteristics, information needs, and information-seeking strategies to inform health information technology design for pregnant women and caregivers.
The project used text messaging reminders to assess the impact of personal medication management tools on medication adherence in adolescents with asthma.