- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Virginia filter Virginia
- Remove Hawaii Primary Care Association filter Hawaii Primary Care Association
- Remove Kaiser Foundation Research Institute filter Kaiser Foundation Research Institute
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 3 items
This study developed electronic medical record-based quality indices for eleven cardiovascular primary care services. It related physicians’ prior index scores to subsequent disease incidence and to care utilization in their patients.
Develops a patient Master Visit Registry (MVR), addressing the need for better information sharing among clinical organizations and enhancing their ability to give patients continuous high-quality care when they change providers. The MVR will expand upon an existing patient record-keeping system, while improving local handling and exchange of records.
Developed approaches to share data on patient clinical and diagnostic information across systems and created an implementation plan for systems integration.