- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Virginia filter Virginia
- Remove Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander filter Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 3 items
This project sought to identify and assess the best methods of implementing an advanced patient-centered integrated personal health record called MyPreventiveCare.
Develops a patient Master Visit Registry (MVR), addressing the need for better information sharing among clinical organizations and enhancing their ability to give patients continuous high-quality care when they change providers. The MVR will expand upon an existing patient record-keeping system, while improving local handling and exchange of records.
Examined automation of the continuity of care record for use in patient referrals, hospital admission, and hospital discharge; e-prescribing in physician practices, hospital discharge medications, and long-term care facilities with links to community pharmacies; and disease registries for managing preventive care interventions and chronic diseases.