- Remove Idaho filter Idaho
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Ferris, Timothy filter Ferris, Timothy
- Remove Lazarus, Ross filter Lazarus, Ross
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Public Health Informatics filter Public Health Informatics
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
The project sought to create a generalizable system to facilitate detection and clinician reporting of vaccine adverse events and found that it is possible to automatically detect adverse events in defined ways, and to electronically report them.
Systematically assessed improvements in patient safety and experience of care associated with implementation of four decision support function embedded in an electronic health record: 1) the influence of weight based dosing on pediatric adverse drug events; 2) the influence of a test result tracking system on appropriate followup of ordered tests; 3) the influence of automated reminders on symptom monitoring and medications for children with asthma and attention deficit disorder.