- Remove Idaho filter Idaho
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove C-Suite Officer filter C-Suite Officer
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Public Health Informatics filter Public Health Informatics
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 3 items
This project evaluated select Stage 3 Meaningful Use criteria in the Patient and Family Engagement, Care Coordination, and Interoperability domains and developed recommendations to improve them and increase their value to hospitals and practices implementing them.
The project sought to create a generalizable system to facilitate detection and clinician reporting of vaccine adverse events and found that it is possible to automatically detect adverse events in defined ways, and to electronically report them.
This project evaluated whether an interactive voice response system used by parents prior to routine health maintenance visits could improve parental activation, the comprehensiveness of care provided, and medication safety.