- Remove Illinois filter Illinois
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Registry filter Registry
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 2 items
This project implemented clinical decision support and clinical messaging to improve clinician reporting of notifiable conditions to public health agencies.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.