- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Kentucky filter Kentucky
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
- Remove Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services filter Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 3 items
This project implemented clinical decision support and clinical messaging to improve clinician reporting of notifiable conditions to public health agencies.
Thirty-three states and 1 territory formed the HISPC, which aims to address the privacy and security challenges presented by electronic health information exchange through multi-state collaboration.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.