- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Kentucky filter Kentucky
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 5 items
This project will examine health information exchange (HIE) usage patterns, the barriers and facilitators of HIE use, and the impact of HIE use by emergency department clinicians.
This project will enhance novel algorithms for matching patient health information across data sources, implement them, and evaluate their accuracy.
The goal of this project is to design and test an information technology called Power to the People to support self-care management among older patients with chronic heart failure.
This project will clarify the relationship between “pull” and “push” health information exchange usage in primary care settings, and determine the impact of each approach on potentially avoidable and costly health care utilization.
Assesses the value of HIE in ambulatory care by modifying an existing economic model of HIE and tests the model in a randomized controlled trial.