- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Kentucky filter Kentucky
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 3 items
Identified essential technological needs for accessing and sharing data and information between patients and health care providers; developed an implementation plan to expand the transmission of referral information electronically in a closed health system to an open system.
Created a secure infrastructure for communication among providers to allow electronic sharing of patient clinical information with hospitals and other physicians/health providers in the county, region, and State; also assessed the effectiveness of the system in improving workflow, timeliness and completeness of information, patient safety, continuity of care, and health outcomes.
Implemented and trained staff on the use of an EMR system in a rural integrated health care delivery system in an integrated rural healthcare delivery system serving approximately 20 counties throughout Eastern Kentucky and Southern West Virginia.