- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Abt Associates, Inc. filter Abt Associates, Inc.
- Remove University of Massachusetts Medical School filter University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 5 items
This project analyzed secondary data to identify factors associated with timely opening of electronic health record-based asynchronous alerts, timely response to the alerts, and patient outcomes.
Lessons from the On-Time Pressure Ulcer program informed the development of an On-Time Fall Prevention module, which uses documentation data elements, actionable reports, and tracking tools to address residents’ fall risk factors.
This project developed and evaluated a medication reconciliation intervention for medication monitoring and followup of elderly patients discharged from a skilled nursing facility.
This study evaluated the impact of providing information through an electronic medical record-based transitional care intervention on the care of older adults discharged from the hospital.
Assessed the effects of clinical decision support systems in nursing homes on medication ordering and monitoring for residents in long term care setting; also tracked costs and assessed productivity, impact, and nursing home culture and organization.