- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Abt Associates, Inc. filter Abt Associates, Inc.
- Remove University of Massachusetts Medical School filter University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Long-Term Care filter Long-Term Care
Search found 3 items
Lessons from the On-Time Pressure Ulcer program informed the development of an On-Time Fall Prevention module, which uses documentation data elements, actionable reports, and tracking tools to address residents’ fall risk factors.
This project developed and evaluated a medication reconciliation intervention for medication monitoring and followup of elderly patients discharged from a skilled nursing facility.
Assessed the effects of clinical decision support systems in nursing homes on medication ordering and monitoring for residents in long term care setting; also tracked costs and assessed productivity, impact, and nursing home culture and organization.