- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Brigham and Women's Hospital filter Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Remove University of Massachusetts Medical School filter University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Long-Term Care filter Long-Term Care
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 5 items
This project will implement and evaluate a “smart” pillbox given to patients in order to understand its ability to minimize discrepancies in prescribed regimens and to improve patients’ medication adherence after hospital discharge.
This project developed and evaluated a medication reconciliation intervention for medication monitoring and followup of elderly patients discharged from a skilled nursing facility.
This study evaluated the impact of providing information through an electronic medical record-based transitional care intervention on the care of older adults discharged from the hospital.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.
Assessed the effects of clinical decision support systems in nursing homes on medication ordering and monitoring for residents in long term care setting; also tracked costs and assessed productivity, impact, and nursing home culture and organization.