- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Brigham and Women's Hospital filter Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Long-Term Care filter Long-Term Care
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This research assessed the utilization of a “smart” pillbox, a prefilled electronic medication tray that sends electronic alerts and reports to patients, caregivers, and primary care providers for patients discharged from the hospital, finding an increased medication adherence among patients on five or more chronic medications.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.