- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Friedman, Robert filter Friedman, Robert
- Remove Snyder, Margie E. filter Snyder, Margie E.
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project will formulate evidence-based recommendations for clinical decision support used by community pharmacist delivering medication therapy management. The goal is to reduce medication-related problems and improve health outcomes for chronically ill patients.
This project assessed the effectiveness of the Telephone-Linked Care for Complex Patients (TLC-C) automated telephony system to reduce preventable hospitalizations and improve quality of life in patients who have multiple chronic diseases.