- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Michigan filter Michigan
- Remove Regents of the University of Michigan filter Regents of the University of Michigan
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Voice Recognition filter Voice Recognition
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
The goal of this project is to design and test an information technology called Power to the People to support self-care management among older patients with chronic heart failure.
This research project is developing an Internet-based health communication program for African American adults to improve asthma care.